PARENTS OF RSYM:
A NEW GENERATION for the KING — Have you ever noticed that sometimes people treat teens like they are in a Day Care – just stay happy and out of trouble! That’s like soldiers playing patty-cake!
Royal Servants Youth Ministry has a vision of young people who are mighty for God – Ones who live for more than just themselves, or fun or temporary fulfillment. Ones who live sold out for the One True and Living God who sacrificed everything in His love for us. We are a different brand of youth group, but we don’t apologize for it. We dig deep into God’s Word and seek to live it out in our lives. We’re not about hype – but a real passion for a living God. We’re involved in meeting the needs of people and we’re serious about missions. We’ve seen God do miracles and answer prayer and it’s exciting to worship Him together.
Thank you for visiting this page! We believe that God has given parents the primary responsibility of the discipleship of their children. We want to support you in this and be a resource to reinforce Biblical truth, encourage faith and enable multiplied potential for outreach.
There are 4 great ways for parents to stay in communication with RSYM.
1. Sign up for our parent’s email list (called Royal Chitchat) using the blue link below below. (IMPORTANT!)
2. Like our Facebook page (to get our weekly updates) https://www.facebook.com/pages/RSYM-New-Generation-Community/260984187312246
3. Check out the current series and talk to your student about it.
4. Call or email Luke and talk to him directly.
Check out the links below (or submenu items above)…. As always, never hesitate to contact us at any time….literally.
Guest post by Paul Turner, Pleasant Grove Assembly of God in Pleasant Grove, Alabama
Paul has some great guidance for parents as they welcome teens home from camp or a retreat.
Your son or daughter will be coming home from camp soo…
Encouragement for you in what you do…
These are things I am sure you well know and are probably practicing, but just want to encourage…
a. Spiritual leadership in family (Fathers, take ownership of this!)
b. Personally make your walk with …
Overview of what we encourage for relationships:
We encourage young people to follow godly principles for relationships with the opposite sex.
• Besides salvation, one’s choice of a life partner is one of the most important decisions o…
In a few short bullet points….this is the philosophy of the youth ministry here:
a. Priority: Prayer is the priority!
• Adult Prayer Warriors, Youth Prayer Warriors, Prayer Structure, Pre Youth Group Prayer Time, Personal Prayer, etc